Home
Members
1
Ivan
Maxim
Vladislav
Vito
Vadim
Kirill
Zhenya
Nikita
Denis
Projects
2
BeGlobal Ventures
Polerina Wear
O'Smisle
YOCREATORS
The Village
MLZ GROUP
Hvala
FactFood
Ghetto Classics
Get Classical
Althafen Foundation
Base
Eurasian Business Society
Fox River
Koop
RCMG
Get Classical
Eurasian Business Society
FactFood
YOCREATORS
Astana HUB
MeYou
Fox River
The Village
Koop
Services
11
Development
Branding
Web
Marketing
CssWinner
CSSDA
MOT
Awwwards
Google Workspace
Webflow
Tilda
Typeform
GoDaddy
OpenAI
Figma
Notion
Icons8
LottieFiles
Adobe

Services

Telegram App

Unique interface
Broad functionality
Notification system
Publication support
>3,000
<3 months

Landing page

Marketing elements
Page navigation
Application form
Analytics
>800
1 month

E-commerce

Creating a catalog
Setting up the basket
Online payment integration
Delivery service integration
>1,600
<3 months

Business Site

Sitemap
User path
News blog
Search engine
Multilingualism
>1,200
<3 months

Email newsletters

Setting up the service
Setting up address books
Creating an email funnel
>200
1 month

Contextual advertising

Cabinet setup
Creating campaigns
Collecting semantics
Creative design
Monthly reports
Analytics and optimization
>400/month+ budget
>2 months

Targeted ads

Cabinet setup
Creating campaigns
Defining audiences
Creative design
Monthly reports
Analytics and optimization
>400/month+ budget
>2 months

SMM

Content plan
Rubricator
Copywriting
Content creation
Working with the audience
>600/month+ budget
>3 months

Strategy

Market analysis
Competitor analysis
Business plan
Marketing plan
Advertising campaigns
>800
<1 month

Brand book

Title
Tagline
Logotype
Positioning
TOV
Brand book
>800
<1 month

Logotype

Search list
Concept development
Guidebook
>600
<2 weeks

Brand book

Title
Tagline
Logotype
Positioning
TOV
Brand book
>800
<1 month

Logotype

Search list
Concept development
Guidebook
>600
<2 weeks

Email newsletters

Setting up the service
Setting up address books
Creating an email funnel
>200
1 month

Contextual advertising

Cabinet setup
Creating campaigns
Collecting semantics
Creative design
Monthly reports
Analytics and optimization
>400/month+ budget
>2 months

Targeted ads

Cabinet setup
Creating campaigns
Defining audiences
Creative design
Monthly reports
Analytics and optimization
>400/month+ budget
>2 months

SMM

Content plan
Rubricator
Copywriting
Content creation
Working with the audience
>600/month+ budget
>3 months

Strategy

Market analysis
Competitor analysis
Business plan
Marketing plan
Advertising campaigns
>800
<1 month

Landing page

Marketing elements
Page navigation
Application form
Analytics
>800
1 month

E-commerce

Creating a catalog
Setting up the basket
Online payment integration
Delivery service integration
>1,600
<3 months

Business Site

Sitemap
User path
News blog
Search engine
Multilingualism
>1,200
<3 months

Telegram App

Unique interface
Broad functionality
Notification system
Publication support
>3,000
<3 months

0% tax and 20% commission are included in the price